czwartek, 9 lipca 2026



revision

Zadanie 1. Dopasuj słowo do tłumaczenia. (10 pkt)

  1. advertisement
  2. underwear
  3. lock
  4. bicycle
  5. tent
  6. graveyard
  7. forest
  8. laugh
  9. sunbathing
  10. sightseeing

A. śmiać się
B. zwiedzanie
C. rower
D. cmentarz
E. reklama
F. las
G. zamknąć na klucz
H. bielizna
I. namiot
J. opalanie się


Zadanie 2. Uzupełnij zdania wyrazami z ramki. (10 pkt)

annoying • aliens • Croatia • DIY • sprinkler • dry • towel • swimsuit • forest • advertisement

  1. We always take a __________ to the beach after swimming.
  2. My T-shirt is wet. I need a __________ one.
  3. My dad loves __________. He makes furniture himself.
  4. We spent our holiday in __________ by the sea.
  5. The TV __________ was very funny.
  6. I wear my __________ when I go swimming.
  7. The __________ waters the grass every evening.
  8. The film was about __________ from another planet.
  9. There are many trees in the __________.
  10. The noise is very __________.

Zadanie 3. Wybierz poprawną odpowiedź. (10 pkt)

  1. You sleep in a ________ when you go camping.
  • a) towel
  • b) tent
  • c) bicycle
  1. Before leaving home, you should ________ the door.
  • a) laugh
  • b) lock
  • c) dry
  1. Which word means „bielizna”?
  • a) swimsuit
  • b) underwear
  • c) towel
  1. People usually go ________ when they visit famous places.
  • a) sightseeing
  • b) sunbathing
  • c) laughing
  1. Which word means „irytujący”?
  • a) annoying
  • b) dry
  • c) funny
  1. A bicycle has:
  • a) two wheels
  • b) four wheels
  • c) no wheels
  1. A graveyard is a place where:
  • a) people swim
  • b) people are buried
  • c) people shop
  1. Which sentence is correct?
  • a) I wear a towel.
  • b) I wear a swimsuit.
  • c) I wear a forest.
  1. If you laugh, you are:
  • a) crying
  • b) smiling and making happy sounds
  • c) sleeping
  1. Which word is connected with the beach?
  • a) swimsuit
  • b) graveyard
  • c) advertisement

https://quizlet.com/pl/1192481020/summer-boys-flash-cards/?i=1ixyco&x=1jqt


vocab boards 

hangman 

https://www.hangmanwords.com/play/custom?g=Y2FtcHNpdGU=

camp

https://edienglish.com/Speaking/S168/S.html

crossword


mosquitoes 

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1VUwxyglSz024y6hbsykK4Gz5rosYnR_1



summer unexpected va banque 

https://edienglish.com/quiz/J16/Q.html

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

warm up  https://edienglish.com/Speaking/F4/FC.html froggy jumps  https://www.educaplay.com/learning-resources/13748194-present_simple_vs_pr...